EC SERIES OF FANTECH JETVENT FANS OFFERS INCREASED EFFICIENCY IN CAR PARK VENTILAITON
The new EC (Electronic Commutation) series of Fantech JetVent fans is designed to offer enhanced energy efficiency in car park ventilation applications.
According to Fantech’s Market Development Engineer, Daniel Tan, the highly efficient brushless DC technology used in the EC motor, when combined with integrated speed control could reduce noise and lead to significant power savings.
Impulse fans are strategically located and thrust a high speed jet of air, which in turn causes movement of large volumes of air through a process known as entrainment.
Sensors in the car park measure the level of carbon monoxide and provide feedback to the Digital Zone Controller, which automatically adjusts the speed of the fan to ensure carbon monoxide levels remain at an acceptable level.
While traditionally this has been achieved with an external fan controller and a variable speed drive, the JetVent EC Series fans have the speed control incorporated into the product.
Key features of EC series of Fantech JetVent fans:
• Offers high thrust when performing within AS2107:2000 noise requirements
• Provides a throw distance of 55 metres at high speed (25.8r/s)
• Unique ComLink function allows digital communication between fan units and the matching Digital JetVent Zone Controller
• Simple wiring schemes used to control the fan lead to huge installation savings
• Digital communication also allows real-time information to be transmitted back to the central monitoring system
• High efficiency motor and speed control
• Small, high speed fans more efficient than those used to push air around traditional ducts
• At only 365mm high, the fan fits in most voids and provides superior car park ventilation efficiency